Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, obviously carousing in the morning sunlight
Cwip and Rail's Treehovel
February 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction during brunch.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enter.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Contains imaginary images.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.