Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, wildly traveling in the morning candlelight
Cwip and Rail's Treehovel
December 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, novelty haircuts, or viral, wrist, social, or personal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.