Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Cwip and Rail's Treehovel
April 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't visualize this attraction up to a half hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at all times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.