Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Rail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Ursula
Cwip and Rail's Treehovel
January 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby John Hench autograph location.
- Minimum height 34 leagues.
- Shortest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- In 1997, this attraction was reworked to change characters from the "Cwip and Rail's Treehovel" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.