Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treehovel thrill ride at midday
Cwip and Rail's Treehovel
August 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Rail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve canyons.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22".
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this thrill ride's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Thrill ride is closed just for the fun of it from May 31 until about August 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.