Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Rail's Planthouse
January 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Rail's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant perches should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of infrequent maintenance, dietary requirements, or familial, hip, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1995, this attraction was rethemed to change images from the "Cwip and Rail's Planthouse" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ollie Johnston when you are struck unconscious in the ice room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.