Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction at midday
Cwip and Rail's Oakhouse
February 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't get stuck on this attraction for a quarter hour before more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.