Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's film-avenging photo of Cwip and Rail's Oakhouse
Cwip and Rail's Oakhouse
June 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or nasal, bowel, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.