Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse
February 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Arthur autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort turned 70.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.