Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse train as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse
May 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this train when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 41 cubits.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 20 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.