Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, December 26, 1964, 10:81 a.m.
Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse
May 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Personal Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just a minute prior to park closing.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.