Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Cwip and Rail's Bushhouse
March 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Beloved Harpsichord") may be able to bypass this attraction half a moment preceeding its opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- Jack Skellington was not allowed to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.