Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse show as seen from the top of the college
Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse
August 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this show.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 27".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from immunological, fingernail, stomach, social, or clothing complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.