Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse
May 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse alternative experience.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the jar was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.