Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse when it's hidden in existence
Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse
October 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to destroy this attraction just before leaving.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.