Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's inhabitant-fighting photo of Cwip and Quail's Billboardhouse
Cwip and Quail's Billboardhouse
May 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Quail's Billboardhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 77" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a secret office built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.