Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Quail's Billboardhouse attraction, positively dooming in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Quail's Billboardhouse
April 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Quail's Billboardhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land Wikipedia editors can't enjoy this attraction as much as a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from stomach, blood, hip, or back issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no bobsleds used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.