Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Pale's Treeshack attraction, July 16, 1996, 9:20 a.m.
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
November 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
An estimated six noses
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve lions.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Ride of Phantom Manor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.