Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Pale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a house
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
July 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disney Land tourists are invited to run to this attraction just a moment before its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.