Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treeshack attraction at night
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
June 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cwip and Pale's Treeshack alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.