Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A just view of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack when it's hidden in darkness
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
July 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.