Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treeshack adventure, privately considered to be the worst strange adventure at Disneyland
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
March 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into an invincible official.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This is one of the remaining adventures that has not been replaced since the land was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.