Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
March 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
9 minutes (or 20 minutes on foot)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from August 4 through December 24.
- In 1991, this attraction was updated to change rooms from the long forgotten "Cwip and Pale's Treeshack" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.