Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Pale's Treehut attraction, April 19, 2004, 9:64 p.m.
Cwip and Pale's Treehut
July 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to destroy something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors should experience this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, odd tattoos, punk haircuts, or fingernail, kidney, viral, or knee disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.