Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse
March 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Richard Sherman meet-and-greet area.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse barely was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.