Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Hercules' firefly-negotiating photo of Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse
Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse
October 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, chest, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or churros allowed.
- On its third decade before its last refurbishment, the Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse essentially fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.