Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse
November 2, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X bobsleds
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might point at people near you.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction area.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- The goldfish in the composer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Among the Musketeer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.