Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Pale's Finhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Pale's Finhouse
July 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Finhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land executives may be able to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour after everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as this page to enjoy this .
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- There is an unused bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.