Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Finhouse attraction at park closing
Cwip and Pale's Finhouse
March 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Pale's Finhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so colorful, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from wrist or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The reference to screens is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.