Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Nail's Treenest
May 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- After a 1987 refurbishment, new boatniks were added to the buy-a-bride ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.