Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehole dark ride at dusk
Cwip and Nail's Treehole
December 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third mouse ears
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this dark ride at least once.
- You must be at least as big as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 23".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, elbow, attention-span, or lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.