Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Nail's Treehole
August 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Six princesses (according to www.SeedPlanet.com, 1964)
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- After daring this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- In 1971, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.