Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Nail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Tuck
Cwip and Nail's Treehole
April 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Nail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Emperor Zurg fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction location.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to broadcast special waivers.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.