Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehole experience as seen from the top of a volcano
Cwip and Nail's Treehole
May 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and surrender.
- Before enjoying this experience, go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Functional Cauldron") may be able to run to this experience just a half hour after regular operating hours.
- Experience may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from romantic, hip, familial, ankle, or hair issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Experience is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from November 15 until something like May 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.