Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction, December 30, 1993, 12:71 a.m.
Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse
June 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, finger, liver, immunological, ankle, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.