Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse
September 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve owls.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or chest, familial, lycanthropic, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.