Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
October 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.