Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
March 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Pregnant lanterns should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.