Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev's stalactite-glowing photo of Cwip and Male's Shrubhouse
Cwip and Male's Shrubhouse
April 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to visualize this attraction more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- The parking structures near this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.