Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Cwip and Kale's Treehole when it's not bathed in children
Cwip and Kale's Treehole
July 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Kale's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 73".
- Pregnant crayons can run away.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers (in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.