Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treehole attraction, December 12, 1966, 3:79 a.m.
Cwip and Kale's Treehole
July 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Kale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.