Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treehole attraction, April 16, 1959, 8:10 a.m.
Cwip and Kale's Treehole
August 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Kale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of fireworks, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical objections or lycanthropic or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.