Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treehole attraction, January 27, 2014, 9:61 p.m.
Cwip and Kale's Treehole
April 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Kale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, brain, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.