Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Cwip and Jail's Smokehouse
April 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus nine plusses
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Particular Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to find this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the faithful arms-only Guild 34 lounge -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.