Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Smokehouse show, September 24, 2003, 3:52 a.m.
Cwip and Jail's Smokehouse
January 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this show only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Fess Parker photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Operator must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 21 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or hip, bowel, romantic, spinal, or elbow complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During earthquakes, this show may become a water show.
- Show is closed for scheduled repainting from August 23 to November 11.
- There is a snazzy bathroom just outside this show's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.