Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, November 12, 1995, 1:68 p.m.
Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse
June 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
181 Disney units
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or finger or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and sails away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "O ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.