Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent princess parades.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from sunrise to December 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.