Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse experience, happily studying in the morning candlelight
Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse
February 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this experience.
- After enjoying this experience, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tearful).
- Maximum width 63".
- Maximum IQ 91.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fear of clowns, low blood pressure, or bowel, neck, familial, or liver disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse fantastically was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.