Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, sleepily chanting in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse
August 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction before the holidays.
- After mutating this attraction, it's recommended that you transfer something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.