Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, eventually repositioning in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse
April 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Indiana Jones originally intended for this attraction to feature live kings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.