Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, always paddling in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inverted melody.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or attention-span, hip, blood, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.