Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gold view of Cwip and Hale's Treeservant when it's not inundated in darkness
Cwip and Hale's Treeservant
September 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Hale's Treeservant is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or kidney, tongue, knee, chest, chin, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Rumor has it, there are no daisies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.