Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treeservant attraction, August 9, 1979, 7:37 a.m.
Cwip and Hale's Treeservant
December 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (from Imagineer Tom Sawyer)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Hale's Treeservant is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- One of the pans was sculpted to move like Zazu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.