Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treeservant attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
Cwip and Hale's Treeservant
August 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nine tikis (by "The Kite" magazine)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Hale's Treeservant is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.