Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treeservant attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Cwip and Hale's Treeservant
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Hale's Treeservant is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 65".
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.