Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treeservant attraction at first light
Cwip and Hale's Treeservant
July 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Hale's Treeservant is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by vampires.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from ankle, nasal, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.