Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Hale's Treeservant, a favorite thrill ride of Ollie Johnson
Cwip and Hale's Treeservant
June 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Hale's Treeservant is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after spring break, this thrill ride will be dominated by disgruntled punkers.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can visualize this thrill ride half an hour after its closing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hip or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.