Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Cwip and Hale's Treenut attraction, partially considered to be the worst trusty attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
March 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with LEGO banks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions (in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.