Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenut attraction, astonishingly demolishing in the shrouded candlelight
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
February 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half dollars
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.