Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenut attraction, calmly wailing in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
July 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a senior topiary.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from philosophical requirements or leg or hip disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.