Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Cwip and Hale's Treenut when it's not shrounded in music
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
February 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.