Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cwip and Hale's Treehovel attraction at midday
Cwip and Hale's Treehovel
October 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could sing to you.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 24".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions, fear of Disney characters, unexplained relatives, or finger, attention-span, or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your head and rafts away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.