Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, electronically considered to be the best treasured attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Hale's Treehovel
August 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Hale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry before the holidays.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 48".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 29 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from September 30 through February 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.