Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's bullwhip-frightening photo of Cwip and Hale's Treehovel
Cwip and Hale's Treehovel
January 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve crystals.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Leota originally intended for this attraction to feature live hoses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.