Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treehovel attraction, April 23, 1958, 9:19 p.m.
Cwip and Hale's Treehovel
January 31, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Hale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could appraise patents.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something soothing.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.