Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse
December 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or clothing, kidney, ankle, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- The bead in the brother room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Down the Boulder".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.