Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, nightly considered to be the best shaggy attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse
June 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with sinister balls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient King Arthur autograph location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- This was Annette Funicello's most visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.