Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse
September 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from religious issues, skimpy clothing, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and toys within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shuttle.