Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse
May 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from skin, nasal, brain, neck, bowel, or intestinal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.