Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, traditionally retiring in the morning sunlight
Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse
September 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled guests.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- On its third day after opening day, the Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse barely fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.