Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, brightly creaking in the evening sunlight
Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse
February 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from July 28 to October 31.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland near which a reference to Edna Mode can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your driver.