Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse train during repairs
Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse
December 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this train, your kids will want to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse alternative experience.
- Train is closed for relocation from March 9 through August 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.