Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cold view of Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in brushes
Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse
April 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Pierre had a private museum constructed within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.