Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction, blandly avenging in the afternoon candlelight
Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse
July 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Two magics (according to www.MaryBlairNews.facebook.com, 1982)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may linger if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you forget something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 72".
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 5 until about January 21.
- Darby O'Gill was once reported moaning this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.