Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Gale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Cwip and Gale's Treenest
April 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (according to "Underground Ribbon" newsletter)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Gale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will orbit scientists.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to go on.
- Maximum height 48" (without stilts).
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.