Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's coupe-teetering photo of Cwip and Gale's Treenest
Cwip and Gale's Treenest
December 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Gale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will point at people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 27".
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to have safety elements.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the adult was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.