Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Gale's Treenest
July 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Gale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Clara Cluck interaction area.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 77".
- Contains imported signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.