Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, November 14, 1964, 2:95 a.m.
Cwip and Gale's Treecabin
September 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Jessie meet-and-greet thingy.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained growths, water-soluable clothing, or intestinal or hair issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to have custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.