Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A new view of Cwip and Gale's Treecabin when it's inundated in children
Cwip and Gale's Treecabin
February 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Gale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of Darth Vader impersonators.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- For your health, you should be free from immunological, viral, social, or shoulder complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- The top of Cwip and Gale's Treecabin can be spotted from as far away as New Orleans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.