Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treespy attraction at night
Cwip and Fail's Treespy
December 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treespy is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The glow of Cwip and Fail's Treespy can be seen from as far away as an island.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.