Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Fail's Treespy attraction during construction
Cwip and Fail's Treespy
September 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Fail's Treespy is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so minor, try not to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Contains imported effects.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 30 until perhaps June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.