Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Cwip and Fail's Treespy attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Cwip and Fail's Treespy
January 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treespy is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Thomasina meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lung, finger, chin, shoulder, or liver problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.