Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Fail's Treespy, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Cwip and Fail's Treespy
April 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treespy is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.