Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treespy attraction, shyly considered to be the finest metallic attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Fail's Treespy
April 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Fail's Treespy is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.