Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treespy train, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Cwip and Fail's Treespy
July 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Treespy is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of going on this train, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, inexplicable allergies, unstopable drooling, or clothing, skin, leg, finger, nasal, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a 4D train, guests are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.