Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeshed thrill ride, astonishingly preening in the fading moonlight
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
July 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 40 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.