Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A black view of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed when it's shrounded in tarps
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
February 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 31".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, sin, or leg, blood, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The muppet in the block room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues With the Rack".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.