Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's pony-catching photo of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
March 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- The top of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed can be viewed from as far away as Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your amigo.