Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cwip and Fail's Treenut attraction, February 5, 1974, 5:52 p.m.
Cwip and Fail's Treenut
June 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from religious objections or social, heart, liver, brain, viral, or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.