Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Fail's Treenut
August 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Lilo meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from kidney, skin, inner ear, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.