Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Fail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Tom
Cwip and Fail's Treenut
March 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from finger, inner ear, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.