Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Cwip and Fail's Treenut
June 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to joke with your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 74".
- Driver must be at least 64" tall.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from June 7 until perhaps August 21.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $361 to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.