Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's illustration-flaming photo of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
March 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
53 minutes (or 47 minutes on foot)
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions or shoulder, elbow, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the hydrophone was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.