Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
May 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Clara Cluck meet-and-greet area.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from October 10 until perhaps January 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.