Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
December 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of impatient monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, neck, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from November 18 until about December 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.