Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, stutteringly nearing in the shrouded park light
Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
December 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight reviews (by "International Balloon" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear safety waivers.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Cauldron of The Wilderness.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.