Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse, a favorite ride of Darth Maul
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse
January 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this ride multiple times.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or nasal, stomach, back, intestinal, lung, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a shocking ride, guests are required to rent safety glasses.
- Walt Disney had a private room hidden next to this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.