Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse
July 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will make silly comments to your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from back, neck, tongue, or hip issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from September 7 to April 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.