Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A golden view of Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse when it's covered in tarps
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse
May 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom inhabitants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.