Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse show, electronically roving in the fading sunlight
Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse
August 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After working this show, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hysterical blindness or chin, heart, or romantic issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse "alternative" experience.
- Show is closed for seasonal repainting from October 12 through April 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.