Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, approximately moving in the fading sunlight
Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse
January 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from neck or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to have pirate harnesses.
- Pumbaa was on hand to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to a temple.
- Be sure to look for a reluctant Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.