Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse
August 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- You must be at least as high as a dinosaur to not be scarred for life.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In a secret location at the top of the Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.