Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse dark ride at night
Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse
June 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary restrictions, unstylish haircuts, or personal, immunological, or fingernail disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- If you have time to film the dark ride's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the obvious sign.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.