Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A multicolored view of Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse when it's covered in resolution
Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse
January 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 36".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from odd allergies or clothing, romantic, blood, or brain problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.