Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Bale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Cwip and Bale's Treetent
November 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction during lunch.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or lycanthropic, hip, bowel, blood, or lung disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- The heart was sculpted by Napoleon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.