Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's taxi-vacuuming photo of Cwip and Bale's Treeshed
Cwip and Bale's Treeshed
February 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to change this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.