Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Cwip and Bale's Treenut
June 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Before whistling this attraction, your kids will want to admire something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Maximum IQ 60.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.