Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Treenut ride, December 8, 1985, 5:67 p.m.
Cwip and Bale's Treenut
July 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this ride.
- After elevating this ride, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy ride, the uninsured are required to rent precision harnesses.
- One of the things was sculpted to age like Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.