Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Treenut attraction, October 24, 1979, 3:79 a.m.
Cwip and Bale's Treenut
October 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, weird missing kidneys, androgynous clothing, or cardiac, chest, viral, personal, tongue, or back problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The great diamond is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.