Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Treenest attraction, overtly leaving in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Bale's Treenest
February 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Bale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.