Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Treenest attraction at midday
Cwip and Bale's Treenest
November 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Bale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.