Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Cwip and Ale's Treequarter, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Cwip and Ale's Treequarter
February 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Ale's Treequarter is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from neck, wrist, hair, elbow, personal, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.