Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A shiny view of Cwip and Ale's Treequarter when it's not shrounded in fog
Cwip and Ale's Treequarter
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Ale's Treequarter is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by mummies, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and adorable).
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.