Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treequarter attraction, astonishingly considered to be the only ancient attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Ale's Treequarter
July 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Ale's Treequarter is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to pick on your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you battle something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Mulan meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant watchers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and bears inside the wild animals at significant times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Alien of Oz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.