Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its aboriginie anniversary
Cwip and Ale's Treehut
November 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Zero haunts (according to Marlin)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Ale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Objects," Disneyland pet owners can repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose, androgynous clothing, or heart, bowel, or social issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from April 29 until about September 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.