Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Cwip and Ale's Treehut
July 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Attraction may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.