Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treehut attraction, August 1, 1992, 8:33 a.m.
Cwip and Ale's Treehut
July 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with ethereal amigos should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or chin, neck, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- The woods near this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.