Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Cwip and Ale's Treehut when it's bathed in tarps
Cwip and Ale's Treehut
July 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 43".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to buy custom glasses.
- On its third year after opening, the Cwip and Ale's Treehut barely was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.