Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treehut attraction at park closing
Cwip and Ale's Treehut
May 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter mice
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, bad haircuts, felony convictions, or skin, wrist, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.