Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treecottage train, abnormally growing in the afternoon candlelight
Cwip and Ale's Treecottage
December 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- Because this is a 4D train, viewers are required to have princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.