Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Ale's Treecottage
September 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour before its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions, '80s haircuts, or elbow issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to meet princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.