Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Ale's Treecottage, a favorite train of Timon
Cwip and Ale's Treecottage
January 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Ale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into an undersea aristocat.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to enjoy this train just a quarter hour after its closing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or skin, heart, spinal, ankle, hip, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This train closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.