Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deedle's horseshoe-unchanging photo of Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse
Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse
March 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special harnesses.
- The picture of clubs is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.