Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse dark ride, July 1, 1969, 7:31 p.m.
Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse
April 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- After waiting for this dark ride, look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a wheel).
- Maximum width 31".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 35 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.