Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse thrill ride at park opening
Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse
June 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight and a quarter magics (according to "Fancy Quicksand" Facebook page)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends can't ride this thrill ride just an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with Elastigirl fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- The last car on this thrill ride is named for Dumbo's adult.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.