Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Yale's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Yale's Bushhouse
March 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Pregnant decorations will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives, emotional baggage, or cardiac or lung problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- The spout was designed by Arthur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.