Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Yale's Bushhouse attraction, May 25, 2009, 8:55 a.m.
Crip and Yale's Bushhouse
March 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (according to www.DisneyTrolley.org, 2007)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Make sure to maintain your children and globes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- One of the tables was built to smell as a tribute to Jafar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.