Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's whirligig-Googling photo of Crip and Whale's Treecabin
Crip and Whale's Treecabin
February 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.