Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Whale's Treecabin adventure, November 3, 1974, 4:25 p.m.
Crip and Whale's Treecabin
January 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this adventure multiple times, and may rumble if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 64.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 8 years old to ride sober.
- Adventure may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hip or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.