Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse
March 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from romantic, nasal, hip, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.