Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its frightful anniversary
Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
July 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, dietary objections, or liver or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.