Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at midday
Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
January 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Driver must be at least 38" tall.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.