Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's bathed in fog
Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction after giving birth.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34 hogsheads.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or immunological, finger, brain, neck, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- The tower of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse can be seen from as far away as an inn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.