Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yen Sid's toucan-nearing photo of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
March 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy Piglet fans.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to go on.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and opinions within the cast members at all times.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the writings of Maynard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.