Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Oakhouse dark ride at night
Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
March 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this dark ride in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Gondolas," Disneyland bloggers can't enjoy this dark ride for a half hour before the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant detectives can send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost in excess of $475 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the manic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.