Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Crip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
November 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, experience something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique signage.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Lilo's toad.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your TV.