Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Crip and Whale's Oakhouse
November 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and rails inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.