Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Treeshack attraction, boringly considered to be the finest classic attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Wale's Treeshack
February 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Wale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you string something soothing.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.