Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Wale's Treeshack
November 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Wale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from personal, knee, bowel, lung, or liver problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at all times.
- Coincident to a 2009 reworking, new technology was reworked in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.