Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Wale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Crip and Wale's Nuthouse
December 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Elves," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Griffith Park meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights, unstopable boorishness, or heart problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The glow of Crip and Wale's Nuthouse can be seen from as far away as the future.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.