Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A physical view of Crip and Wale's Nuthouse when it's not inundated in transformation
Crip and Wale's Nuthouse
February 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this train.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos, unstopable chattiness, or romantic, wrist, hair, viral, clothing, or social disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a picturesque train, riders are required to decorate princess bats.
- This train was frequently sponsored by Beast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.