Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Veil's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Crip and Veil's Treetent
December 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After reawakening this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve critters.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for young adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hair issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.