Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Veil's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Benji
Crip and Veil's Treetent
February 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains antique characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Ralph originally intended for this attraction to have no live daisies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.