Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Treetent attraction during construction
Crip and Veil's Treetent
December 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 30 millirads.
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from shoulder, clothing, tongue, attention-span, chin, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Mara's griffin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.