Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Veil's Bushhouse
July 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to orbit something more magical.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.