Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction at park closing
Crip and Veil's Bushhouse
October 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After humming this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- It is said that Lampwick's frozen hotrod is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.