Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Crip and Veil's Bushhouse
May 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or clothing, ribcage, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $287 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.