Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of an island
Crip and Veil's Bushhouse
July 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.