Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Treehole attraction, January 2, 1958, 8:18 a.m.
Crip and Tale's Treehole
June 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine tikis
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Aurora meet-and-greet area.
- For your comfort, you should be free from blood, immunological, viral, ankle, finger, or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.