Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Tale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Crip and Tale's Treehole
January 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Tale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to wear custom pants.
- This attraction's track actually extends beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.