Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Tale's Treehole attraction during repairs
Crip and Tale's Treehole
June 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, experience something soothing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, odd phobias, '50s haircuts, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.