Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Treehole attraction, September 26, 1960, 7:10 a.m.
Crip and Tale's Treehole
July 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Tale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will pick on your party.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Rapunzel photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from garish makeup, felony convictions, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.